Visualización global de sus entornos de backup heterogéneos, «consiga mantener la integridad de los datos»
Rocket Servergraph provides an in-depth, holistic view of a company’s heterogeneous enterprise backup environment, enabling a company to maintain complete data integrity and business continuity. The solution helps organizations to manage their data protection processes, policies, costs and risks while eliminating inefficiencies by aligning business priorities with IT capabilities.
Servergraph is a complete solution containing reports, graphs, real-time and predictive alerts, performance tuning, and automation. It collects data from multiple sources, and provides a single view to the entire enterprise data protection environment with a few clicks.
What is the challenge?
- On average, 30-40% of all data backups will fail. The ability to prevent or minimize these failures is critical;
- The lack of transparency to see all aspects of a backup environment, whether it's the status of backups, the amount of data being backed up, what's happening with your tape or virtual libraries or to see a forecast of things to come is simply not available today;
- Average enterprise environment has 3 to 6 different backup vendors and their consoles do not talk to each other.
Why choose it?
- Transitions the backup administrator from daily firefighter to an empowered administrator able to predict and solve problems before they become critical;
- Provides assurance in backup and recovery
- Ability to view the entire backup environment from a single web-based console.
- Real-time alerts and data providing the right data to the right person at the right time for effective and proactive management of your environment.
Is there an opportunity?
- Do you use IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), Symantec Netbackup, EMC Avamar, EMC Networker, CommVault, Oracle RMAN, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Fastback, or VEEAM;
- Do you have a virtual tape library (VTL), physical tape libraries, storage arrays, or NAS?
- Do you need a backup reporting solution?
- Do you use a backup reporting tool today?
- Have you experienced any recent issues like restore failures, audit failures, or equipment failures.